The pests rats or cockroaches can trigger and exacerbate asthma. But also products like the pesticides used to eliminate these pests can have negative effects on health.
Before a plague, we must leave its eradication, disinfection, and disinfection of the contaminated area to professionals.
Only effective pest control will help you with your problem, using traps, insecticides, or romanticizes to eliminate insects or rodents can expose your family and pets to chemicals.
Minimize your exposure and be careful if you decide to use them, thus reducing the possibility of damaging your health.
- Do not use the products near food sources
- Wash thoroughly after contact with pesticides
- Change clothes, if you have been exposed
- Do not touch your eyes, mouth, or skin while handling the products.
- Disinfect surfaces that may have come into contact, as well as utensils
The pesticide poisoning may include these symptoms can appear gradually after repeated exposure:
- Stomach cramps
- Blurry vision
And more serious poisoning not only aggravates asthma as we mentioned at the beginning of the article but that anyone can be poisoned by exposure to pesticides and romanticizes.
Babies, pregnant women, and the elderly in particular are at increased risk.
The best pest control is prevention
The best pest control is to apply prevention methods to our daily life. Since it is important that we do not make our businesses or our houses attractive for pests.
Some prevention methods are included below:
- Do not leave leftover pet food in their bowls, if we have birds we must keep the birdseed closed in glass and airtight containers
- Keep the lid down on the dustbins
- Clean the blankets and keep our pets disinfected
- Let’s eliminate water sources, leaking taps, broken pipes, or drains …
- And seal possible cracks to prevent roaches from entering our home
- It is important to take preventive measures so that you do not end up with a critical solution.